Rubber bumpers are essential in many commercial and industrial settings. The bumpers available from Allstates Rubber & Tool Corp. are designed to offer a variety of benefits to our customers such as:
- Shock absorption
- Limiting damage from vibration
- Protection from contact damage
- Door and drawer stops
- Non-skid feet
At Allstates Rubber & Tool Corp. we carry a wide selection of styles and sizes of rubber bumpers including:
- Grommet and Plug Bumpers are typically pushed through panel holes and used to create a buffer from contact
- Recessed Bumpers have an offset, counter bore area to hide the head of the screw that is used to attach them
- Stem Bumpers are typically mushroom shaped and can be used as a foot
- Screw Bumpers have a threaded insert molded into them for easy attachment
- Bumper Pads are larger version of recessed bumpers. They are available with molded-in metal washers for enhanced strength. Bumper pads are typically use as feet for large equipment.
- Adhesive Back Bumpers are available in a variety of sizes and shapes that conveniently peel off a sheet and stick on your application
To find the perfect rubber bumper for your specific industrial or commercial application, please browse our website or contact us Allstates Rubber & Tool Corp. via email or phone today.